- She has rolled to her tummy once or twice but she is much more inclined to stay on her back.
- Whether she is in the tub, on the changing table or playing on the floor, she loves to chew on her feet.
- Baby purees and solid foods are now making an appearance in her daily diet. She has an oatmeal cereal concoction in the morning that includes milk and prune juice. Doesn't that just sound delightful? She has only tried green beans so far but seems to really like them.
- Girlfriend loves to grab at your cheeks and pull your face close to hers. If she isn't able to grab your face she will gladly pull your hair, or ears, or whatever she can get her hands on. She loves to nuzzle your face though and with an open mouth, ha!
- Her sleeping habits are improving all the time (thankfully). She goes to bed at 6pm or a little after and wakes sometime mid-morning for a bottle - if it's before 4am I give her the pacifier, if it's after 4am I oblige and then she will typically sleep in until around 7am.
- Although her weight is average, she has the most delightful chunky thigh rolls. She weighed 16 pounds 1 ounce (50th percentile) and measured 27 inches long (90th percentile) at her 6-month well check.
- She has found her voice and I think we may have a screamer on our hands! She actually sounds like a pterodactyl, or at least what I think one would sound like.
- Bath time is prime play time. Her favorite toy is a plastic bath book. She howls in despair when I remove it from her death grip to dry her off. She actually rolled her head to the side this past week and put part of her face in the water.
Prepare yourself for a picture overload. I.can't.get.enough.of.her.
Clockwise, from top left.
1-Playing with Grandma while visiting Grandpa at the hospital.
2-Just chilling with the Baby-ators on.
3-Sitting in her big girl high chair preparing for some actual chow.
4-Daddy helping with the monthly "chair photo."
5-Smiling at Daddy instead of at me while I took her six month photo.
6-A girls picture after church.
What was big brother HB like at six months? Check him out here.